Wednesday, February 6, 2013

2013, A New Beginning..

The world never end on the 21st December 2012. Some people said that the Mayan prediction does not literally state that the world is gonna end. It might be a sign of a new era. A transformation.

Despite the truth of that whatsoever prediction, I would like to have a major transformation in my life...

Focus on things that I've neglected all this while. Try to see things in a different view and not to forget, try to get rid of that whatever bad habit or bad personality I have been carrying for the past 23 years and the most important thing is, to get rid of the past. Let the past be the past, its time to let go because time will never wait and things cannot be undone. Therefore, since I have decided to do so, I've deleted all of my old post. It really gave a pinch to my heart, but this have to be done. 

After this i will no longer blog about my life and my emotions. Instead, i will blog on things that I've analyse from different perspective. Hoping that by doing so, everyone who reads could have a different insight about things that going on around us.

Wish me luck for my transformation peeps =) Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment